Monday, August 24, 2009

First create , than Spread Happiness !!

I have made a rule in my life that I will create more happiness for myself and for the people around me. I truly believe that true happiness entirely depends on your attitude towards life. If your attitude is positive, forgiving than no situation can bring sadness in your life. Often it happens that problems do come in your life but it again depends on your attitude that whether you focus on the problems or the solution for those problems. Its quite insane to resist what has already happend in your life. It cannot be undone , so the most logical step to follow is to look for solutions rather than talking about the problems and feeling bad.

By applying this simple rule into my life , I am able to create happiness in each moment and thus spread more happiness to others as well. As it is been said that one who is happy fom inside can create outer happiness for others. I feel so blessed that whatever happens in my life is always for my good . When you start feeling this way and have the feeling of satisfaction that I have talked about in my previous post than automatically happiness comes into your life.

Now that I have followed the first step of creating happiness from within so I can go on to next step to spreading it effortlessly for those around me. Everyday I make it a point that atleast I help any two people in this world and bring smile on their face. I have been regularly doing it past some days and at the end of the day when I think about what I have done today I feel so happy and cheerful. Its really an amazing feel. You all try it too , today make a promise to yourself that everyday you will do some good and bring smile to atleast two persons in this world . Just imagine that if everybody starts creating happiness for others how lovely this life will become for each one of us. So come on join in and create more happiness !!! Just stay happy , Life is really amazing and beautiful !!! :)

1 comment:

shweta Gupta said...

Another excellent post. Until and unless you have happiness , you cant share it !!